HYDROCORTISONE USP 1% LOTION
Hydrocortisone is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., insect bites, poison oak/ivy, eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash, itching of the outer female genitals, anal itching). Hydrocortisone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions.
Hydrocortisone USP 1% Lotion
Active Ingredient : Hydrocortisone 1% (Micronized)
Purpose : Antipruritic (Anti-itch)
For the temporary relief of minor skin irritations, inflammations, itching and rashes caused by:
– insect bites
– poison oak
– poison sumac
– Other uses of this product should be undertaken only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
When using this product
Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Condition worsens
– If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
– Do no use for diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
– Shake will before using.
– For adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 2 to 4 times daily.
– For children under 2 years of age: there is no recommended dosage except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
– Store away from excessive heat or cold. Shake well before using.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloevera, Xanthan Gum
Please Call 1(877) 225-6999
AKRON PHARMA, INC.
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Manufactured in U.S.A
To report an adverse event, side effect, or product quality issue, please call 877-225-6999