CLOTRIMAZOLE USP 1% Solution
Clotrimazole is used to treat skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and other fungal skin infections (candidiasis). This medication is also used to treat a skin condition known as pityriasis (tinea versicolor), a fungal infection that causes a lightening or darkening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs. Clotrimazole is an azole antifungal that works by preventing the growth of fungus.
Clotrimazole 1% Topical Solution
Clotrimazole Topical Solution USP, 1%
Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole USP, 1%
Purpose : Antifungal
– Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
– Jock Itch (tinea cruris)
– Ringworm (tinea corporis)
Discomfort which can accompany these conditions
For external use only.
Not for Ophthalmic use
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– irritation occurs
– there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age. Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
– This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. For best results, follow directions and continue treatment for length of time indicated. For athlete’s foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
– Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
– Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
– Supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
– Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
– Polyethylene Glycol 400
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 10 mL Bottle Carton
Compare to the active ingredient of Lotrimin®AF*
Clotrimazole Topical Solution USP,1%
– Relieves Itching & Burning
– Greaseless, Non-staining
KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Please Call 1(877) 225-6999
AKRON PHARMA, INC.
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Manufactured in U.S.A
To report an adverse event, side effect, or product quality issue, please call 877-225-6999